Sunday, February 14, 2016

Making Minis with Idris Elba

 

 PSYCH !!!!
Sorry for that, but in a way, kinda true. I watch/listen to Netflix while working and my latest was watching/listening to the British drama series, Luther  While I worked Idris was right there with me. So I wasn't lying actually.

Here's what came out:



 I put together this Paleontologist's paraphernalia. Cute little Mastodon skeleton model right? Books, fossils too. If you'd like to own it here ya go.




 While I am not an animal maker, I do give it a shot now and again. This sculpted Afgan Hound is furred with Alpaca fibers. This was a hit and miss project that took more than several episodes of Luther.


I have done one of these before and this one is a bit different. The original is one of my most popular pins on Pinterest. So, another one.


I got this industrial barrel in an auction lot of stuff I wanted and this was extraneous to my needs. I thought it needed some toxic waste.


And some bird houses. Don't like the roof on the first one, so have since ripped it off. But now I have run out of Idris... 

Most of this will be on my Ebay.

Signed up for my Newsletter?  Do and you will get a nice surprise. For free.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Patricia,
    The skeleton hound in the basket is amazing. Great work!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Giac. Always a pleasure to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. Idris was a great inspiration for you! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly was. And you never know. He just might make minis in his spare time.

      Delete
  3. Hello Patricia!

    I just foud your blog and i was amazed about all works you have been done! So unique and precise work. Now i´m happily following your blog:)

    Kind regards from Finland
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lea. Very happy we found each other!

      Delete